Why Choose Us?
Launched in 2005, Affordable Home Access specializes in building modifications that make homes and commercial buildings safer, more comfortable and more
easily accessible for individuals recuperating from illness, dealing with mobility-limiting, long-term conditions and disabilities or facing short-term
lifestyle changes due to surgery, accidents or injury.
Making homes and buildings easier to access is all we do. We were one of the first companies in the nation dedicated to helping people facing lifestyle
changes gain more freedom and independence. Our experienced team of Accessibility Consultants, nurses and rehabilitation specialists understands the
challenges you face. Every element of our service is tailored to meet the needs of families like yours who want to enhance safety, comfort and quality of
life for a loved one.
Advantages of Affordable Home Access
- Affordable is a Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS) provider
- Customer Focus--we bring the showroom to you
- Making homes and businesses more accessible is all we do
- Expertise gained since 2005
- Made in America products
- Every project comes with a 12-month installation guarantee
- We work with all insurance as well as VA funding sources
Client satisfaction is the bedrock of our business. That's why thousands of families and a growing number of businesses, organizations and institutions choose
Affordable Home Access to meet their accessibility needs.
Meet our founders
us today to learn how to make your home more accessible and comfortable.